To enroll your dancer at CDP follow the steps below:
- Browse the CDP Fall Class Schedule to find the perfect classes for your dancer (click here for a printable version of our 2022-2023 fall class schedule). Email us (email@example.com) if you need assistance selecting a class! Read through the enrollment newsletter for important studio information and policies.
- Log into your CDP parent portal, or create a new account (new students click here!).
- Once you have logged in, follow the prompts to create/update your account and enroll in your desired dance classes.
- Studio Registration Fee ($50) + Initial tuition fees will be posted to your account (half August + half June) and drafted from the payment method you have specified. (RCC and Competitive Company dancers should consult handbook for registration fee information).
- Costume deposits will be drafted mid-September. For the 2022-2023 season recreational costume deposits are $25 per class, RCC costume deposits are $50 per class, Competitive Company costume deposits are $75 per class.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!