Ages 3-5 | Ballet Tap Tumble
Ballet Tap Tumble is one of our most popular class options for dancers ages 3-5. It is perfect for little ones who are new to dance or who have one year of experience. These classes allow us to build a strong foundation of basic dance steps and skills while giving us the time to create life long friendships in the classroom.
If this is your first year, please read through the BTT expectations outlined below. These guidelines help us facilitate a smooth running class and positive learning environment for our dancers and families.
- Please help your dancer use the restroom before class
- Be sure dancers have tap shoes on before lining up to walk inside the classroom
- Dancers should have their dance bag in hand with labeled ballet shoes inside when they enter the classroom. After walking into class, they will be instructed to hang their dance bag on a hook in the room (parents are not usually allowed inside the dance room).
- Dress code: We recommend dancers wear a leotard and tights to class (any color) with your required dance shoes.
- Make sure your child’s name is written on the inside of all shoes.
- Parents are welcome to observe class from our observation window or through the monitors in the studio lobby. If you notice your dancer is distracted by you in the observation window, please kindly move to the lobby so we can focus their attention on dancing 🙂
- Dancers are not allowed to touch mirrors or play on barres. This could be very dangerous! Please review all dance studio rules with your dancer.
- Most Ballet Tap Tumble classes will perform TWO dances in our end of year recital (ballet and tap). Saturday morning classes will perform ONE dance in the end of year recital (ballet only).